Submit Blog Post
Our objective is to make fresh, immersive articles or blog posts on Horse Trader Online.
What is even more, Horse Trader Online is always hunting for clever, new ideas from experts just like you.
Write for us! Horse Trader Online accepts information. If you are interested in blogging for us, remember to complete the form down the page.
Remember to provide pitches and completed writing for consideration utilizing the form here.
- Preference will be given to original coverage and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Articles ought to range around 500 & 1000 words.
- We encourage first pitching topics to us before you prepare it!
- We expect submissions as a Word document instead of a PDF.
- We encourage the usage of in-line text links for acknowledging sources.
- Please send in your blog post or pitch only once. Never present it several times!
Should I Prepare a Topic?
That’d be very good! We reserve the right to tweak it for s.e.o., design or just to make it much more interest-grabbing. But if you like to propose one, that will make our work smoother.
Will you edit my article?
We’ll update for content and quality, doing our best to preserve your message. You will be able to review our changes just before we publish.
Anything other than that I need keep in mind?
Posts should be penned in blog style, with short paragraphs and plenty of white space. Such as a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and kindly use only one space between lines!
Should I add a photo?
Indeed! Kindly do! You’ll get even more viewers with a good visual!
What about my avatar?
Our system uses your own e-mail to grab your profile pic from Gravatar, so ensure your picture is posted there.
What must I do shortly after I upload my guide?
When it runs, we trust you’ll be active in the comments, getting back to subscribers’ questions or suggestions.
We look ahead to your participation!
Utilize The Form The Following To Upload Your Article
Common Phrases Searched For: